Wednesday 10 August 2011

Lush fruity beauty shower gel

Lush fruity beauty shower gel Forum special

I'm so in love with this shower gel i only wish i got more of the :( when i first opened it and smelt it it was like WOW it smells just like  a fruit punch i can smell vodka and pineapple its just an amazing smelling shower gel.
the shower gel it's self is runny but it lathers up really nice and i also use it on my hair i can smell it on my hair all day :) this shower gel is so moisturizing on your body .

5 comments:

  1. how long did it take for Lush to accept you on the forum? I signed up about a month ago and they still haven't send me a confirmation e-mail :(

    http://love-lush-reviews.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @love-lush-reviews the forum is weird it says they will send you a confirmation e-mail but they don't so if you can remember what user name you typed in and what password you typed in to become a forum member all you have to do is go on to the forum page and type in those details and press log in and it will sign you in Hun I think I waited 2 wks and I never got a confirmation email so I tried doing what I just told you to do and it worked :) please let me know if it worked for you it should do Hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this. Sounds like holiday in a bottle. Love lush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This lush fruity beauty was a forum special its gorgeous I love it x

      Delete
  4. Hi, I've just listed a small bottle of Fruity Beauty on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321136073595?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 if you wanted any more. I hope you don't mind me posting this. Please delete it if you do.

    ReplyDelete

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...