Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Lush fruity beauty shower gel

Lush fruity beauty shower gel Forum special

I'm so in love with this shower gel i only wish i got more of the :( when i first opened it and smelt it it was like WOW it smells just like  a fruit punch i can smell vodka and pineapple its just an amazing smelling shower gel.
the shower gel it's self is runny but it lathers up really nice and i also use it on my hair i can smell it on my hair all day :) this shower gel is so moisturizing on your body .

5 comments:

  1. how long did it take for Lush to accept you on the forum? I signed up about a month ago and they still haven't send me a confirmation e-mail :(

    http://love-lush-reviews.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @love-lush-reviews the forum is weird it says they will send you a confirmation e-mail but they don't so if you can remember what user name you typed in and what password you typed in to become a forum member all you have to do is go on to the forum page and type in those details and press log in and it will sign you in Hun I think I waited 2 wks and I never got a confirmation email so I tried doing what I just told you to do and it worked :) please let me know if it worked for you it should do Hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this. Sounds like holiday in a bottle. Love lush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This lush fruity beauty was a forum special its gorgeous I love it x

      Delete
  4. Hi, I've just listed a small bottle of Fruity Beauty on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321136073595?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 if you wanted any more. I hope you don't mind me posting this. Please delete it if you do.

    ReplyDelete