Wednesday 10 August 2011

HAIR CARE herbal essences beautiful ends

Hi every one i hope you are all having a week so far!! so at the weekend i brought i few things and one of the things i brought is Herbal essences beautiful ends.


How to use it says: lavish me through to your tips to give hair the daily special treat. Dont't rinse me out-just use me on towel-dried or dry hair. And i'll keep loving your locks and help protect your tips all day long.
You get 150ml mine was on sale i got mine for £2.55 from boots this was £5.99.
MY REVIEW:
This is for dry/dull ends first of all im gonna start with the smell this smells of raspberry's the smell is amazing.
ive been using this everyday now for 4 days and i have noticed that my ends are so soft i love it.
Another thing is i thought it would leave my hair sticky but it does'nt at all just leaves your hair so soft and shiney i would realy recomend this for anyone who has dry dull end's. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...