Thursday 11 August 2011

17 Falsifeye mascara

17 falsifeye mascara £6.49 from boots.

I really had to put this on my blog because I'm in <3 with this mascara.
First of all i will start with the packaging yes it's pink this is why i picked it up to begin with yes i know that's lame but i cant resist anything pink lol.
they only come in 2 colour just black and brown.
What does the mascara claim........ it claims that it gives you a false lash effect that lasts allday.

My review....... I would not go as far to say that it gives you a false lash effect but it does give you a bit of a longer lash.

Why do i <3 this mascara so much.......... I love the big oversized brush and i love the coverage it gives my lashes you can just get away with 1 coat but it looks even better with 2 coat's i wouldn't apply more then 2 coats because it will get too clumpy.
I have yet to find my 10/10 mascara but this one comes close at 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...