Thursday 10 August 2017

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde.
I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker shade because I was going to a fancy dress party I saw this and I thought I would give it a go.
They come in to shades Blonde & brunette I went for the blonde as the brunette looked a bit too dark.
I got it from Superdrug for £3.99.
Its the best £3.99 I've ever spent.

So what do you get...... You get 3 shades  and a clear brow mascara and a angled brush
I always tend to trow away brushes that come with palettes as I find there not very good but I gave this angled brush a go and I was totally surprised on how good the brush is so decided to keep it and I always apply it with the brush.
Here are the shades...
As you can see the first shade is pretty dark hence why I went for the blonde palette as the brunette would have been to dark for me.
I tend to use the middle shade the most.
But you can create a good look with the 3 colours.
I must say this eyebrow palette is the best I've ever used and I've thrown all my eyebrow pencils away. Im totally blown away buy this kit like I said it was only £3.99 and I wanted it just for one night as I wanted the darkest colour for fancy dress and I wasn't inspecting it to be as good as it is.
The shades are so gorgeous and go on really well and they do have staying power surprised how long lasting it is on your brows as I was expecting it to come off if rubbed for £3.99 you can rub them and they don't come off until you wash them off. 
The clear mascara is good too.
it defines and lock the brows in place.
The other thing I like about this kit is that its compacted you get the 3 shades the clear mascara and the angled brush and even a built in mirror so its so handy to pop into your makeup bag.
As I said its £3.99 when I brought it but I've just looked and its now £2.99 here is the link 





Its such a bargain please please if you haven't tried it please do you won't be disappointed it truly is an amazing product.
You all need to try it I know you would love it as much as me.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post.
Please let me know if you have tried it and what you think of it xoxox


1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Rivotril Clonazepam
    Buy Citra Tablets Online
    Belbien 10mg Tablets USA
    Buy Alko 1 Tablet
    Buy Klonopin 2mg Online

    ReplyDelete

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...