Tuesday 8 August 2017

Primark crem brulee perfume

Hi everyone long time no see I thought I would come back with a perfume for you all.
Ok I'm slightly addicted to this perfume this is my third bottle I can't get enough of it and was best about it is that its cheap £3.50 yes £3.50 and its from primark.Its called Creme brûlée and it smells so delicious I've never smelt a perfume like it its so sweet smelling the only problem with it is that it makes me hungry lol. its very long lasting as well I put it on in the morning and I can still smell it when I'm in bed. its the best £3.50 I've ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...