Tuesday 8 August 2017

Late July Favourites

Hey guys here is my late July favourites. I keep on forgetting to post it up well better late then never her is a pic on my July favourites 


So here is the list 
younique beachfront bronzer
the balm Mary-lou manizer
younique moonstruck addiction shadow palette
mua skin define hydro primer
mua skin define hydro powder 
collection eyebrow kit in blonde
benefit GALifornia blush
Garnier moisture plus moisturiser
No 7 beautiful skin bb cream for dry/very dry skin
mua luxe bright & lighten eye primer
Benefit fake up under eye concealer 
No7 stay perfect liquid eye liner 
L'oreal miss baby roll mascara.
So that my July favourites let me know if some of those are your favourites too. I will be going into more details with some of them so please watch out for those reviews and thanks so much for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...