Wednesday 10 August 2011

New cid cosmetics i-glow


New cid cosmetics  this is a compact shimmer in sirocco this was £21.
I'm so in love with this compact also comes with a mirror inside. i did take a pic of what it looked like but it didn't show up very good :(
its just a lovely shimmery powder looks g8 on your shoulders and on the top of your chest i also use mine as a highlighter on my brow bone and on the top of my cheek bone and it looks amazing i cant get enough of this its so sparkly and pretty. these compact's are called i-glow i got mine in the shade sirocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...