Monday 9 January 2012

Review Beauty Naturals

Hello today I'm going to be doing a review on Beauty Naturals its a fab website they have cruelty free skin care here are some of the brands they have Martha hill, skin revivals,David hill for men, purely hair care and herbals for health. I will be reviewing there PALLADIO Range.











First is the Palladio lip stain in colour pinky.



Here is what the felt tipped applicator looks like.



Here is what it looks like. What the website says about the products: At last a colour that stays-the answer to the problem of 'bleeding' lipstick that disappears. The hydrating and weatherproof formula does not dry your lips out its enriched with moisturising patnthenol you can use the stain as a base for your lipstick or alone. The price is £7 MY HONEST REVIEW. I have used loads of lip stains before and I've never found that they stay very long at all so I thought this would do the same but I love this lip stain stays on your lips like forever well maybe not forever but hours even after drinking and eating which I was very surprised with and the photo above with a swatch of it on my had that stayed on the back of my hand for the whole day I tried my hardest to wash it off a couple of times but had no luck. So if you are looking for a great lip stain with staying power then go and check this one out.



Next this is called vitamin E lip treatment this is £6. What the website say about this lip treatment: Helps prevent dry, flaking skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines. With natural vitamin E to give extra moisturising boost and condition lips. MY HONEST REVIEW. To begin this does not taste of anything. It's just like a butter on your lips I have very dry lips so I was excited to try this out and I'm glad to say I really like it makes my lips feel so soft and moisturised I've been using it now every day about 4 times a day for just over a week and I have found a real difference in the condition of my lips. My lips are not as dry and they do not flake. So I also really like this product and as soon as I have used this one up I'm going to buy another for sure.



Last up is the Palladio herbal tinted lip balm £5 this comes in a twist up tube.



This is the colour it's the gold one on the bottom. It's called naturally bronze and it's £5. What the website says about this: it's enriched with uv filters to protect lips that moisturises the lips while adding sheer, subtle colour. Lightly flavoured with vanilla. MY HONEST REVEW: First I was put off by the smell of this it's not my kind of smell at all. I love the colour of this balm it's so pretty on your lips and this balm is very moisturising but I do not like the taste at all. So this one is not for me at all I do not like the taste or smell of it. If this tasted and smelt different I would have loved it as I said its very moisturising on your lips and the colour is fantastic. But sadly the balm is not for me. So that is my review please go and check out the website if you are interested here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...