Thursday 18 August 2011

What's in my bag

So inside i have........
*3 packs of Wrigley's juicy fruit chewing gum
*1 pack of mentos chewing gum                   
*nail file                                                       
* Hello kitty mirror                                       
* Mini pack of strawberry cup cake wet wipes
* Hand sanitiser                                         
* Palmolive deodorant (Eden)                    
* River island purse                                    
* A scarf                                                   
* Lush smitten hand cream                        
* Naughty Alice perfume                           
* And my make up case                             
* My Lg cookie mobile                              
* My ipod                                                  

                           
This is all i have inside my makeup case.
* Mua eyeshadow in shade 7 
* Elf eyeshadow "c" brush      
* Elf professional fan brush     
* Benefit blusher brush           
* Elf booster powder             
* Benefit bad gal pencil          
* Benefit bad gal lash mascara
* Carmex lip balm                  
* 17 lipstick in beehive           
* Collection 2000 lock n hold lip gloss in rock steady
* Collection 2000 extreme felt tip eyeliner                  
* Benefit dallas                    
* Benefit hoola                    


    
                      
   
                      
  
                       


4 comments:

  1. I love the river island purse! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the follow :) Following back, love your blog!

    Love leopard print, have the same makeup bag for my bag :) The handbag is gorg!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this blog post! Is the Benefit blusher brush up to much? I was eyeing it up the other day but couldn't make my mind up (plus, i was skint haha).

    Thanks for the follow :) xx

    www.mondaymuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blusher brush is ok but I never use them I always use my own hun. But I love all the benefit blusher's there all amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...