Monday 15 August 2011

V'S

                                                           Urban Decay

                                       Naked palette
V'S
Mua
Heaven & Earth pallette

I love both my naked palette and my mua heaven & earth palette.
But if you are looking for a cheap alternative to the naked palette then the mua heaven and earth palette is a must.
The mua heaven and earth palette is more shimmery then the naked palette but some of the colours are very much the same colours to the naked palette but like i said there are more shimmery.
The diffrence is the naked palette has more matt colours.
here are the colour's of the naked palette.


And here are the colour's of the mua heaven & earth
palette.


As you can see some of the colours are the same.
And the mua palette is only £4 it's a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...