Tuesday 15 May 2012

Review of the 24HR color tattoos

Hey guys so today I'm going to be doing a couple of reviews I'm first going to start with the 24hr color tattoos.



As you can see I've got 6 here.



So I have turquoise Forever , immortal Charcoal, Eternal Silver, On And On Bronze, Permanent Taupe, and Eternal Gold.



Here are the colours on my arm. I am so impressed with these there so pigmented. They glide on really well and you can really work with them. I'm so impressed on how they don't crease at all and they have great staying power. There so creamy and just really really easy to work with you can build them up I've used them on there own and a couple of colours together I've even used them as a eyeliner I love the Turquoise Forever as a eye liner it looks amazing :) I would say my favourite colours out of all 6 of them has to be On And On Bronze , eternal silver and eternal gold there so pigmented and look stunning on. And also I have tried these with a eye primer and without a eye primer and I'm so pleased to say you don't kneed a eye primer with these at all they have great staying power and Do NOT crease. If you haven't already got any of these I highly recommend them there fab :)

2 comments:

  1. I would like to try them. Have heard such great reviews!

    Glamorous Life

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! couldn't choose which one i'd like, love them all!
    xxx


    http://www.angiebeautybelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...