Monday 28 November 2011

Review: Liz Earle Botanical Essence Eau De Parfum N0 1

Hey everyone saturday morning i recived this in the post to review :)

It's the liz earle botanical essence N0 1

What Liz Earle Says About This Botanical Essence:
For first ever fragrance we've used the finest natural botanical ingredients from around the world and the expert skills of a distinguished perfumer from grasse,france.
Over 98% directly derived from natural ingredients, this sensuous frangrance can be worn everyday.
Spritz generously all over any time your spirits need a boost.
Here a a few of the ingredients in this complex blend
* High-altitude lavender from france.
* Damask rose from turkey.             
* Italian bergamot,and spicy patchouli from indonesia.

My Honest Review:
First i want to say how much i love the packaging of this parfum it's beautiful in it's own compartment as shown below in a pic.

When i first sprayed this i was like Wow this is too strong for me :(
Then 15mins later i smelt it again and it had settled and seemed to change and it was a lovely warming scent im so in love with this now that i cant stop spraying it and sniffing myself even though the scent lingers for ages. My mum and my sister came to see me at the weekend and they both said what parfum are you wearing it smells gorgeous so i let them have a spray if was realy funny because all 3 of us were sat in my livingroom just sniffing our wrist's lol.
Before they left i asked them both what they wanted for xmas they both said at the same time "That parfum".
So i will be ordering 2 of these nxt week. I really love the smell of this and i would highly recomend this and it would make a wonderful christmas gift.

This parfum is 50ml £42.00 you can get it here Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare – Welcome to our UK website


5 comments:

  1. This sounds really great, especially as a Christmas gift!
    Definitely going to check it out, im trying the cleanse and polish at the moment and really loving the company!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe I hope your are enjoying the cleanse and polish as much as I do it's fantastic. There an amazing lovely company x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nice may look into this for a Christmas present for my mum . I'm usually into more foody and sweet smelling stuff :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried this and its really nice (you can get a sample vial of this in the Latest in Beauty perfume box currently available) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great! I love the packaging.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...