Wednesday 15 February 2017

I'm back hello and welcome 

Hi everyone im back and I've re styled my blog 😍As some of you know I've got a little 2yr old boy that's very clingy to me so I've been very busy with him and neglected my YouTube channel but hopefully get back into YouTubeing as soon as he starts nursery at the end of the year 😊 So at the moment between him not clinging to me I will be doing blog posts on products that I've brought and reviewing them for you 😊 As I can't tell you how much I've missed the blogging scene and YouTube scene as I've made some great friends out of it and hopefully starting again I can make even more new friends and tell you my thoughts on beauty products! Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...