Wednesday 25 July 2012

Review on Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator

Hello everyone I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather we have been having in the uk it's beautiful for a change lol
I'm sat in the garden catching some rays as I write this blog post :)
So on to the review: so I was kindly sent the Liz Earle gentle face Exfoliator and as you all know by now I'm very honest with my reviews :)
So here is a pic of what I got sent




And with all of Liz Earle products they come wrapped up like this




Which I think is such a lovely touch :)




This is what the gentle face Exfoliator looks like on the back of my hand.
I received this about 3 weeks ago.

What the company Liz Earle say about this product......
This kind facial Exfoliator for blocked pores and congested or flaky skin gently sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities for cleaner,brighter and smoother skin. Contains purifying butter and specially selected fine jojoba beads.

My Honest Review
When I first got this I did not read the bottle very well it says not suitable for sensitive skin and now i have really really sensitive skin so I panicked a bit but I had no problems with this at all it didn't break me out at all :) I think my skin really loves this Exfoliator as its made my skin look brighter and feel a lot smoother and also I have very dry flakey skin and it made my skin just beam and took away my flakey skin :)
I first used this 3 times a week but I've now cut it down to twice a week I'm lovely this product so much and the smell of this Exfoliator is just Devine it has even got rid of the nasty black heads I had on my nose so I would really recommend this Exfoliator for anyone with flakey skin and for anyone who as a problem with black heads :) so if you want a brighter smoother skin this is for you. I can see why this is a award winner :)
Now on to the price
70ml pump £13.00
You can find this product here Gentle Face Exfoliator™ – Problem? Solution – Skincare - Liz Earle

1 comment:

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...