Tuesday 21 August 2012

Review Liz Earle Sheer lip gloss

Hello lovely readers today I've got another review.
I got sent the Liz Earle sheer lipgloss to review as you know I'm a makeup addict lol so you can imagine how excited I was to receive this as all of my reviews this is going to be my honest review so on to the review....



So here it is in its box and I must say I'm impressed with the packaging very nice



And as you can see the packaging of the lipgloss it's self is very nice and sleek and has Liz Earle on the top. I got the sheer lip gloss in 07 honey suckle as soon as I opened the packaging I was like WOW I was sat there just looking at it it's such a stunning colour it's like a pearly pink colour with gold flecks in it.

My honest review
Great packaging and great packaging on the product it's self.
Now I'm very fussy with lip glosses because I hate very sticky lip gloss so I was surprised that this sheer lip gloss is not very sticky as I hate my lips feeling sticky. Don't get me wrong this is sticky but not too sticky so that's my first thumbs up :)
And as I said the colour is stunning love the gold flecks in this sheer lip gloss it looks stunning on its own and even more stunning over your lipstick.
It's also such a soft lip gloss and it glides on your lips so smoothly and the shine on this lipgloss is lovely. Also this has a lovely smell to it too.
As I said I was so excited to try this and review it and I truly love it Liz Earle you always amaze me :)
In total there are 12 shades are they are £13.50 each for 5ml
And can be found here

Liz Earle Sheer Lip Gloss | uk.lizearle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...