Monday 19 December 2011

Another haul

Hey I know in my last blog post I said that was my last haul but I could not resist ordering again :)
So I got



A Elf Haul



I got 7 brush's from the elf studio line the brushes I got are...
Power brush, fan brush, angled contour brush, stipple brush, small precision brush, small smudge brush, and a blush brush.



The next is a Mineral glow kit you get a travel makeup case and a body kabuki brush and a shimmer mineral glow.



Then I got another mineral booster and a brush shampoo.



Next I did a MUA order which is very handy now they have got there very own website :)



First I got the mua extreme metallics quad eyeshadow in GO GETTER £3.00



Next trio eyeshadow in INNOCENCE £2.50



Mosaic blush in ENGLISH ROSE, and a mosaic bronzer in SUNKISSED GLOW
there were £2.50 each.






Then I got a extreme felt liner in black £2.00



Then I got this free because I spent over £8
This is the Immaculate Collection Palette this is gorgeous there are 24 different eye shadows all the colours are really nice.

I hope you all enjoyed this post I've been naughty and I've made another 2 orders so If I get them before Xmas I will do a blog post on them too ;)

7 comments:

  1. Cool stuff!:)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still havent tried anything from MUA, didnt know they had their own site now. No doubt I'll place an order at some point. lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. For everyone that didn't know mua now have a website here is the link to it
    http://www.muastore.co.uk/store

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love elf products!!
    and they are so affordable it's like how can you resist buying everything :)
    I only have 2 elf brushes but need to get my hands on some more!

    xoxo,
    maria

    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like MUA at the moment great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hauls <3 The mosaic bronzer looks pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. owww nice haul
    those MUA blushers and the pallete look amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Product Rave of the Collection Eye Brow Kit In Blonde

Today I'm giving my honest review of the collection eyebrow kit in blonde. I came across this eyebrow kit when looking for a darker sha...